Introducing the Yibu Beauty Rose Quartz Roller
This is a rolling massager for the face, neck, and eye area made from rose quartz. It is used to promote healthier and more youthful-looking skin.
This is designed for anyone with concerns of facial puffiness, looking for improved circulation and better product absorption.
The Rose Quartz roller helps to reduce facial puffiness, create tighter-looking skin, improve circulation, and allow for better product absorption.
How to Use:
The Rose Quartz Roller can be used on the face, neck, eye area, and décolletage.
Before getting started, follow these steps for best results:
- Store the Rose Quartz roller in the fridge in a clean bag. Cooled stone may help alleviate puffiness.
- Cleanse your skin. Follow the usual morning or night time skin care routine.
- Apply your skincare products. Use the usual serum and moisturizer just before the jade roller for better absorption.
When ready, follow these steps for best results:
- Choose the right side. The smaller side of the roller is ideal for the eye area and the bridge of your nose. Use the larger side on the forehead, cheeks, jawline and décolletage.
- Roll gently. Avoid tugging on skin to minimize irritation. Aim for 10 to 20 strokes on each section of the face.
- Roll from the center of the face outwards. Rolling fluid away from the face and toward the lymph nodes will stimulate fluid drainage.
- Forehead. Work slowly from center of forehead towards hairline.
- Eyes. Sweep across eyelids, gradually working your way to under eye area.
- Nose. Sweep from top of nose to the end of nostrils.
- Cheeks. Follow the cheek contour to ears.
- Jawline and Neck. Work from center of chin outwards and upwards to the cheeks. Sweep downward from jaw to collar bone.
Results may vary depending on age, skin type, and may be temporary. Follow a regular skin care routine, proper diet and exercise (recommended by your healthcare provider) for best results. Select information extracted from Healthline.